1. Find and explore investment projects, and independently complete the screening and evaluation of investment projects; Assist investment director to select and reserve project database.
2. Grasp the industry dynamics of the investment project to be invested, make financial forecast and risk analysis of the investment project to be invested, prepare promotional documents, prepare due diligence report, feasibility study report and related content of framework agreement, and draft the project implementation plan and action plan to provide reliable basis for investment decision.
3. Lead investment transactions, implement the operation and management of invested projects, including the drafting of investment decision-making documents, formulation of investment agreements, project negotiation and signing and investment implementation, establish and maintain good business relations with partners, competent departments and potential customers.
4. Monitor the operation of invested projects, put forward suggestions on business expansion and management improvement in time, and implement project management and exit procedures.
1. Master's degree or above in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Science and Technology and other relevant majors, combined background of science and technology and finance is preferred.
2. With more than 5 years or more investment experience, and certain management experience in fund, equity investment, PE project, etc.
3. People who are familiar with automobile industry and high-end equipment manufacturing industry is preferred; people who have experience in automobile system certification industry will be less preferred.
4. Familiar with basic process of enterprise investment and financing, with certain experience in enterprise investment and financing management and practical experience.
5. Familiar with compiling various business plans, financial analysis, investment and financing documents;
6. With quick thinking, strong language communication ability, strong writing skills and operational ability.
1. Improve the company's internal control management system according to the national financial laws and regulations and the company's risk control system requirements, formulate and implement the risk management system according to the company's actual business conditions;
2. Independently audit or assisting in auditing projects, audit due diligence checklists, issue risk control opinions and suggestions for projects to be invested, and propose corresponding risk prevention and control measures;
3. Make statement and explanation of project due diligence and risk control in the company project committee or investment decision-making committee for the investment committee's reference;
4. Be responsible for the compliance control and operation management of the company's issued funds.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Law, Economics, Finance or other relevant majors with a Fund Qualification Certificate. People who have passed the National Judicial Examination or obtain a lawyer's practice qualification will be preferred;
2. More than three years of work experience in risk control of financial institutions such as banks, trusts and fund, or financial law services such as investment mergers and acquisitions in law firms with solid financial legal knowledge and practical experience, and good financial analysis skills. People who pass CPA, CFA will be preferred;
3. Proficiency in risk assessment and risk control tools, with strong risk control and control capabilities;
4. With strong learning ability, word processing and language expression ability, and good communication and coordination ability.
1. Implement the company's investment and financing service business, formulate and improve relevant business processes;
2. Provide comprehensive and professional assessment and services to both investment and financing parties based on requirements, and control the possible risks in the project To complete financing or acquisition transactions in the project;
3. Communicate with customer companies which need financing, mergers and acquisitions, dig into customer needs so as to develop potential projects;
4. Continuously expand and contact with various PE, VC, investment departments of large companies, venture capital institutions and other investment channels so as to maintain cooperative relations.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Financial Management, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law, etc.
2. Three years and above working experience in investment and financing; at least participated in one successful investment and financing case in the whole process.
3. With relevant knowledge in finance, taxation, law, appraisal, etc., familiar with all aspects of investment and financing business, able to independently complete the business plan for financing;
4. With the ability of observation, strain, oral expression and writing organization;
5. People who have rich investment institutional resources, including VC, PE and investment department of listed companies will be preferred.